LATEST BLOG ENTRIES.
- Where to meet us in the first half of 2020!
- WebCIS 4.0 Roboadvisor
- The golden rules of analytical purchasing controlling
- 4th Userday WebCIS 4.0 from SoftconCIS at Carl Zeiss AG
- Technical contribution eSolutions Report 2019
- The raw material of purchasing is data
- The 5 most important terms about digitization
- Services – a challenge for purchasing controlling
Where to meet us in the first half of 2020!
User days, webinar days, seminars and eSolutions days offer customers and interested parties various platforms to swap experiences and acquire new knowledge.
The New Year kicks off with numerous events at which customers and interested parties can exchange ideas on all things related to purchasing control, allowing them to get on the right footing in 2020 for better orientation in purchasing and a more agile purchasing organisation…
Events – canceled due to official directive caused by coronavirus
|Webinar Day at 02.04.2020 with practice-oriented subjects relating to using WebCIS 4.0 (exclusively for customers)
|11th BME – eSolution days in the Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf, 24th – 25th March 2020, Booth 48
|Purchasing controlling course: Optimisation of purchasing processes in your company (Technical University of Nuremberg / OHM Professional School)
Academy for purchasing controlling
|The golden rules of analytical purchasing controlling, 23.04.2020, Cologne postponed for the present due to coronavirus
|Day of analytical purchasing controlling, 29.10.2020, Cologne